Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How To Tie Double Upper High Tops

Super Sayan

Sometimes even a simple sentence, direct, but that the right person has the power to change the mood, even if it is the only memory of that sentence.
Honestly I often wake up already nervous, go to the state bar for a coffee and a pack of Camels and be paying them as a wave that shakes their hands.
It happened again this morning. I had my wallet in hand and was in line at the cash bar. Before me were two men that there were "trying" with the cashier, a fake blonde with the square face and small eyes.
What the hell were those two just do not know.
vigorously threw out air from your mouth and quickly slammed his right foot on the ground. The cashier did not show interest in me.
I raised my hand holding the wallet.
- Can I pay for the coffee? - I said aloud to my third place in the queue. My complaint, however, has not aroused at all the vain girl with hair growth. The girl was a prey to the affectations of the two types of pharmaceutical representatives dressed in blue suits and dark ties and even mobile phone headsets into your ears.
- This'll drop you from his wallet.
A girl, who was also in line behind me, gave me a pat on the shoulder and smiles looking at what I was returning. From my wallet had fallen
the plastic figurine of Goku Super Sayan.
I sheltered from the queue for the cash and I immersed myself in the memories of that figure.
Two years ago, when arbitration is still in series C, the first of the season I asked my nephew Jerry to give me good luck for the season because there was dancing in the Serie A.
The child was put the index at the mouth and eyes pointed to the ceiling.
- Guko, the good hero who fights evil! - I said, invaded by satisfaction.
- I will always carry the notebook - I replied.
And so it was, really. For most of the league took the notebook where I noted the goals and disciplinary measures the board of the plastic figurine of my favorite nephew.
went all too well. Before you take the field kissed the figure, before the interview with the observation that I would put the voting shook Guku Super Sayan in his hands.
aroused little laughter in my fellow referees, but then smiled when I said they welcomed the coming of good luck.
the morning of the last game of that season I was in utter panic anxiety. I had to travel alone to the city of the race. I woke up late and took the bag in a hurry.
I forgot my notebook at home.
The race went badly. That day came in the locker room our leader who had come with the strong intention to choose whether to send in Serie A or not.
decided not to do this. In return, the door opened of its own, my nephew was behind me waiting anxiously.
- Well? - He asked me with the curiosity of his seven years.
- It's too bad - I replied.
She hugged me and told me that Guko was dead but was now in the paradise of the Super Sayan to protect her children.
E 'thanks to my nephew that I have no regrets about that experience.
Thanks to him and the good that I showed, throughout the season I trained, prepared and committed as ever I could do.
I managed to get a tiny leap dall'ambitissima promotion in the professional category, but this continues to not matter.
my league I've already conquered and reconquered every time Jerry hugs me and tells me "I love you uncle."

- I've offered me a coffee - I told the girl that I had returned the plastic figurine.
- With twice then -
- Fugurati! with a little 'kindness to know how many things would get better ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment