Wednesday, December 22, 2010

House Exterior Half And Half

Love Me If You Dare

P1040043

The other day she appeared at my house. ... A strange gift, which I really appreciated the package though some insisted that it was in me an old man.

What do you remember? carousel

course, is the tin of 'Jeux d'enfants '! treno One of my favorite scenes

now carry a few sentences, the kind that always strikes me whenever I happen to see the film

Shut your ears! Shut your ears sharp, strong and even stronger ... Look what I love? That's what counts. ( Julien's mother)

Friends they are like glasses, give it a smart, but they are scratched easily and then they are tiring. Fortunately, sometimes the glasses are really strong . I have Sophie. ( Julien )

give meaning to my life was a little 'how to play Beethoven's fifth as the orchestra had just nails on a blackboard. ( Julien )

As children we naively believe that the growth is a slow thing. Yes, a horn. It is a single burst. VLAN. As a branch when someone passes in front of you in a forest. ( Julien )

So was this to be an adult: having a car ranging from 0 to 210 and never exceed 60 . ( Julien )

And throughout the film, the song that returns several times is this ...

Des yeux here baisser font rire les miens A
here if I lose
sur sa bouche Voila Le Portrait Sans Retouche De
l 'homme auquel j'appartiens
Quand prend dans ses bras on me ...

cop

just heard the first notes I run in front of the TV!

The amazing thing is that just last night they sent back to TV ... how exciting! One of the few films that I like and that moves me every time.

The lalallallala ... .... Lalallallallaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment