Monday, August 3, 2009

How To Care For Satin Black Paint



Those who have nothing to lose by filling the body with tattoos. So, as if to say "much worse than this can not go" or "Hit me well, you can not worsen my situation." Tattoos, scars, piercings. I'ma little signs that mark the suffering, or rather, wanting to show off. In some
of these places there is not no need for artifice.
For example, this old man for ten minutes I spins in front of the face with his head. Has not said a word but smiles as she looks at me with one eye open, the left, very red and the other half closed but with a little gap where you can see, every time the old man pointing his nose to dry light, an infinite white, a white egg.
opens his mouth and the show does not improve. While chewing licked his teeth among the last remaining buildings as a few half-ruined but still standing after a bombing. The
take a picture, not with the camera, but in my head. I've always had this craze. I like to collect pictures, places, people, even part of the body. The snap a photo and put it in the brain, like a cabinet, such as a desk. When the "regard" have become like the photos you make the images on television, a bit 'like the works of young Roman artist who died of a heart attack, a dozen years earlier. Die of a heart attack, should not be much.
I was comfortably seated at the counter of a bar on Via Settevalli.
looked at the sign "poker room" above the door in front of the pool.
It 's a mixture of saliva, mashed peanuts and beer foam that wells up from the mouth when this damn old, you decide to talk to me.
- I need courage to enter that room.
not answer your question, pull down a sip of my beer and ran her hand over her mouth.
- tonight and tell you that the Penguins will be playing. - Continued the old man.
- It's a good player? - I ask breaking the ice, however, seemed not the type of interest.
- Here you have never seen, I do not know anybody, but he called today, asked about the game and has reserved a place for cash.
observe people entering the room. There are many young people. They dress like the pros they see on TV on Friday evening. But they are inexperienced, fearful. When they see two women and the blood begins to boil. And just down an ace on the table, they begin to sweat and curse and hope only that you shall raise at least half of the pot to make them run away.

CONTINUE

0 comments:

Post a Comment