Monday, August 10, 2009

Why Do Men Get Women Get Kidney Stones

THE GAME - THE GAME

The first few laps I'm good. I want to see who are my opponents and the idea that if I made them is not wrong. The man to my right, every time he looks at the dealer places the chips on the table. It looks like a man possessed in a crisis of tremor. One of those who in slang is called "maniac". Play every hand, did not give it a shot and even when it is certain that he had lost his last bit of money. After less than an hour at the bar of the chips will be gone at least three times. Leading the game is the bald man who stands before me. Has a significant nest egg in front of him, scattered Stutt for cloth. I can not stand. The chips should always be arranged to show the opponents how much you can play. That was not a fair player, I understood immediately. I was already up when the flea on the nose three times in a row had closed two colors and a scale with the last two cards against the poor maniac, but now I know for sure. On the last lap I heard the snap of the dealer. The bald has noticed that this time the noise was louder than usual. When your fingers get tired, it sometimes form small cramps in my hands and while the bastard gave the cards I felt the finger and thumb clash. This happens when the dealer tries to pass the paper, specially made at the bottom, above. Taken for granted that the dealer peeled and agreed decided not to enter into any hands until the break.
the break I get up, follow the Dealer that goes to the counter. The bald, not to attract attention, remains at the table to count the chips.
I sit at the counter next to the dealer:
- that want to offer me a drink to try to bribe me? - He laughs when I sit and look at him in the face.
explodes in a childish expression, pretend to talk to an old friend, nodding and smiling at the time say:
- you now go to the Floorman and tell him you have to go home because it hurts my stomach.
- What? The belly, but are you crazy? - I totally responds by changing expression.
- Relax and will only get worse, I saw the trick you did with your friend until now head of the egg, but now I'm tired, you've cleaned the chicken and I want to play.
- I do not know what I say ..
raise my jacket and show him my friend Bobcat stuck in the waistband of his pants.
- Smile! - Cone while a tap on his shoulder pretend to joke and have fun.
The coat of hair type is impregnated with sweat showing his stubborn almost completely white.
- good see you're already starting to feel bad?
was white as a bridal veil and dripping sweat trickles from his forehead and neck.
He stood like a zombie and went to the restaurant manager. The Floorman precisely.

CONTINUE

0 comments:

Post a Comment